A very big thank you to fashionandfairydust for nominating me for a Liebster Award. The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers… so thank you, thank you, thank you Aoifie!
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs.
11 Things About Me:
- I treat my shoes and purses like they’re my babies
- I started college when I was 16 years old
- I speak 2 languages, and now learning a 3rd
- I love school! If I could go back for my PhD and not work full time I would do it in a heartbeat!
- I love traveling but hate flying.
- I could eat sushi all day, everyday
- I hate public speaking
- I love doing other people’s makeup
- My one-piece swimsuit from kindergarten still fits. I’m only 5’1 and it’s made of stretchy material. Needless to say I’ll never wear it out!!
- I know every Seinfeld episode by heart
- I love chandeliers! Eventually, I would like to have one in every room of my house
Questions from fashionandfairydust
- When and why did you decide to start blogging? I started blogging a little over 2 years ago and blogging has become my hobby. It’s a way for me to share my insane addiction to beauty products and fashion… but most of all, I love the interaction I have with my readers.
- Where do you wish you were right now? At the beach. I’m not ready for summer to end
- What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Spend time with my husband since I don’t see him very often.
- What is your favorite trend for Fall 2012? Maroon will be the color of choice for Fall, so I think it’s time for me to invest in a pair of maroon colored pants.
- Who is your style icon? I have so many. The Olsen twins, Victoria Beckham, Kate Bosworth, Olivia Palermo… the list goes on and on.
- What was your best celebrity encounter? I shared an elevator with Robin Williams once at a parking garage in San Francisco.
- What is the most annoying thing to happen to you recently? Dealing with unprofessional people while apartment hunting and on a deadline is pretty annoying.
- Sky-diving or scuba-diving? Definitely scuba diving (see fear of flying above).
- Favorite comfort food? Pasta, pizza and Oreo cookies. Hopefully not all at once
- What is the best concert you’ve ever been to? Vanessa Mae at the Odeon of Herodes in Athens was pretty amazing
- One item you regret buying, and one item you regret not buying? One item I regret buying: An Equipment shirt that’s one size too big. I still need to find a good seamstress to have it taken in. One item I regret not buying: Isabel Marant Bekett sneakers in black. The only ones left in my size are in silver. I look like an astronaut!!
My Questions for You:
- What is the one thing that your readers don’t know about you?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- The last thing you splurged on was?
- What do you wish to buy this Fall?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Your favorite travel destination is?
- One beauty product you cannot live without:
- What is the one piece of clothing that every woman should have in her closet?
- Who is the one person you would like to meet?
- Who inspires you?
- Words of wisdom: