I tend to constantly rotate between my favorite beauty products, regardless of the season, and when I find something I love, I use it all year round. These are a few of my favorite products this Spring, which I am sure I will be using for a very long time.
- I received the Perlier 8-piece shower & cream mini set from the iFabbo SHOP a few weeks ago and I have been in love with it ever since. Perlier is an Italian skincare line sold exclusively on HSN. The kit includes a shower gel and lotion/cream combination in the following scents: Honey, Olivarium, Shea Butter with Citrus Extract and White Almond Body Cream. Each shower/body combination smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing. With summer just around the corner… this kit is perfect for traveling. If you’re not familiar with Perlier, I recommend getting the kit and trying out all the scents. My personal favorites are the Honey and White Almond Extract! Make sure to use coupon code iFabbo5 for $5.00’s off your next Perlier purchase on HSN.com. Happy shopping!
- I’ve been using the Kiehls Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50 sunscreen for at least two years and I don’t think I’ll be switching anytime soon. This sunscreen is ultra light, oil-free, has SPF 50 and it’s perfect for sensitive skin. Read my full review here.
- Since I’m using SPF 50 on my face, it pretty much guarantees that my face will not be getting tan (or wrinkly for that matter), so a bronzer is must for me. I love the Smashbox Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte because it gives me a hint of a natural, matte glow. The color is very natural and buildable, so you can go as dark or as light as you’d like.
- I’ve been using the Guerlain Meteorites Light-Deffusing Perfecting Primer for some time now, and I’m still very happy with it, but I’ve been wanting to try out the bareMinerals Prime Time™ Foundation Primer – Oil Control, for some time now, so I decided to go for it during my last trip to Sephora. I love that this primer is for problem and/or oily skin, and thankfully I have not broken out. This does a great job at creating a smooth canvas for my makeup application and keeping my foundation in place all day. I still have a bit of shine at the end of the day, but nothing that a blotting sheet can’t fix.
- A toner has always been part of my beauty regiment and I’m always on the look-out for a new one that could help brighten my skin. I’ve been dying to try some of the SK-II products for some time so I decided to start my orientation with the brand with their Whitening Source Clear Lotion. The toner/lotion has a moisturizing and exfoliating formula that helps to clarify the skin, by removing dead cells from the skin’s surface, leaving skin clear and healthy.
- There’s not a better feeling in the world than finding amazing beauty products at affordable prices. I found this NYX blush in Peach (don’t let the name fool you, the blush is a matte baby pink color) thanks to Marlena from Makeup Geek. I’ve been looking for a nice matte pink blush for some time and this one fit the bill. The color is very sheer and silky and simply glides on the skin… and at $5.00 it’s definitely a steal!
- My obsession with Korres continues with the Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. The cream is described as a facial in-a-jar and address uneven skintone and dark spots while improving skin quality for a brighter, more luminous complexion. This cream feels incredibly luxurious and smells heavenly. I always put it on the night before an event and I wake up to brighter skin. Click here to read about my other Korres favorite.
- I absolutely love Tom Ford and his makeup line is no exception. I got this Lip Color Shine in Insidious while I was in London Heathrow a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It’s a combination between a lipstick and a lip gloss. It conditions, moisturizes, and delivers a color with lustrous shine. With ingredients such as soja seed extract, Brazilian murumuru butter, and chamomilla flower oil, this is definitely a top of the line lipstick. It’s a bit pricey, but worth every penny.
- Last but not least, my most recent obsession… Philosykos Eau de Parfum from diptyque. I’ve been a huge fan of diptyque candles for quite some time (Feu de Bois is my favorite) but I’ve recently discovered their perfumes from a friend and I’ve been hooked ever since. Diptyque describes Philosykos as “wooded and racy,” perfect for summer nights. This will definitely be my go-to perfume for the Spring and Summer.