It’s officially travel season and even though I’ve been traveling a bit the past few moths, I have a few more trips planned in the next month including moving to a different country. I’ve gotten a few requests to show what’s in my travel bag, so what better time than the present? I recently got the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM and it’s the perfect travel bag!
- Hand Cream: I always have a hand cream with me because my hands get extremely dry especially while traveling. I’m not loyal to a particular brand… usually it’s whatever I have laying around, but the L’Occitane Hand Cream is pretty nice.
- Lip Balm: I’m currently loving the Dior Crème de Rose’ Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm SPF 10. It includes vitamins A and E, and shea butter and leaves the lips soothed, moisturized and nourished.
- Under Eye Concealer: I almost always have under eye concealer with me, to hide dark circles after a long flight. My new favorite is the Eve Pearl Salmon concealer (read my review here).
- Foundation: I always carry my bareMinerals Original Foundation with me for touch ups. If I’m going on a long flight, I’ll also include some makeup wipes from Sephora, so I can take my makeup off during the flight and then re-apply right before landing.
- Hand Sanitizer: Whether I’m traveling or just out and about, I always have a hand sanitizer with me. My favorite ones are from Bath and Body Works. They’re small, cheap, smell great and don’t dry out your hands like other sanitizers do.
- Perfume: I also carry either a roller ball perfume with me or a random sample perfume. The one I currently have is Flowerbomb from Viktor & Rolf.
- Hair Brush: Since my Mason Pearson brush is a tad big to bring on the plane, I carry a pop-up travel brush from Sephora.
- Laptop: I never travel anywhere without my trusted Sony Vaio S Series laptop. It goes with me everywhere! I’ve had it for two years now and I absolutely love it. It’s very light weight and compact. I have it in white!
- Cell phone: Besides my laptop, the other piece of technology that never leaves my side is my cellphone. I currently have an iPhone 4 (I know I need to upgrade). It doesn’t have any of the cool recent features but it’s unlocked which means I can switch SIM cards depending on which country I’m in. Currently I switch between 3 SIM cards.
- Wallet: I’ve had my Louis Vuitton wallet for close to seven years now and it still looks brand new. It’s been with me everyday since then and it still looks great!
- Travel document holder: To keep things organized in my purse, I use the Salvador Bachiller Porta Travel Document Holder that I bought in Madrid. This little gem has slots for my two passports, boarding passes, money, frequent flyer cards and more! It’s also makes a great gift! I have it in purple and got the same one for my sister in orange!
- Makeup bag: I’ve used the Louis Vuitton small makeup case for the past few years when I travel. It doesn’t fit a lot of things so it’s best for the plane since I usually don’t take a lot of things with me on the plane.
- Scarf: I have plenty of scarfs but I usually bring this Yarnz Camo Leopard Scarf on plane rides. This cashmere scarf is soft, comfy and warm… the perfect thing to keep me warm during long flights.
- Book: I always have some type of reading material with me. Usually it’s a book and a magazine. I refuse to buy gossip magazines so you’ll never see me reading US, People, OK, etc. Instead, I usually stick to InStyle or Vogue. Currently I’m reading Blow by Blow: The Story of Isabella Blow.
What’s in your travel bag? Let me know in the comments below!