Today’s post is a little different. I was tagged to do the 10 Little Secrets Tag, so here are 10 secrets about me:
1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars? I don’t actually have one specific product, but a good blowout always make me feel incredible.
2. What is your skincare secret? Facial peels including chemical peels. My cystic acne completely disappeared after I did the Jessner peel five years ago. I now do glycolic peels semi regularly and they are amazing! My skin is brighter and smoother as a result.
3. Share your hair care secret? I use hair masks instead of conditioner. I wash my hair a few times a week so I have now substituted masks for conditioner. My hair is softer and more manageable since I started doing this.
4. What is your biggest diet rule? Eat everything in moderation!
5. Any workout tips? Just do it! I love exercising so for me working out has never been an issue. For people who hate going to the gym, try going for a walk outside or take a dance class. Working out doesn’t necessarily mean going to the gym. As long as you’re being active… that’s good enough.
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon? Sisley Paris ‘Eau du Soir’ Eau de Parfum. This is my favorite perfume of all time. To see my entire perfume collection click here.
7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads. My 3.1 Phillip Lim little black dress is my favorite, and I always get lots of compliments whenever I wear it.
9. Who is your style crush? Ashley Olsen
10. Tell us something we don’t know about you. I used to be an “on-air personality.” I was a traffic reporter for an NBC affiliate station in California.